Trellises If I hold it in my hand when I use it to help with the garden, I call it a tool; if I don’t it is equipment. It’s a pretty simple distinction, like the one between structures and trellises (which I consider equipment): if it is fixed permanently in the ground or in one place it is a structure; otherwise it is a trellis.  The three main categories of equipment that are especially useful for the gardener are trellises, row covers and an irrigation system. We’ll look at all three in some detail.

Row Covers
Irrigation Equipment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *